The MAT Finance System with a Difference
A Commercial Accounting System is at the Core
At the core of Dimensions for Academies is Access Dimensions, a market leading commercial accounting system that is in use by thousands of organisations.
Dimensions provides all of the accounting facilities required by an academy or MAT and more.
- A mainstream finance system
- In use by thousands of organisations
- Relied on by over 30,000 people every day
- At home hosted in the cloud or local environments
- Used by academies, MATs and free schools of all kinds
- A single database for the whole MAT or separate databases for each school
- Consolidation comes as standard
Tailored for Academies and MATs
To Dimensions we have added an integrated suite of software that covers all aspects of an academy's financial operations.
The result is a comprehensive, easy to use financial management system that is ideal for academies and MATs; there's a sophisticated accounting system for use by the core finance team and a very easy to use system for use in the schools for control of procurement, authorisation and budgetary reporting.
Comprehensive, Flexible and User-friendly:
- Sophistication for the finance team
- Simplicity and ease of use in the schools
We've also have our integrated Fees and Charges system to take all the tedious work out of managing ancilliary income.
- School Trips
- Merchandise Sales
- Boarding Fees
- Miscellaneaous Invoices
Our support is better
Whatever finance system you choose for your academy you will need help from time to time, particularly in the early months. When you do, you will need effective help quickly; not in an hour or two or next day or by email.
Our support is second to none. It is based on processes that we have developed over our 30 years existence and is provided by the same experienced consultants who implement the system for you and train you. When you call us, more often than not, the person who answers the phone answers your question.
We're here for the long term
Access is a substantial UK-based company with a turnover in excess of £100m. Furthermore, both we and Access are commercially robust; neither of us is reliant on just one market sector. We are going to be around for a long time.
You get the best of several worlds
The author-supplier relationship between Access and Hoge 100 means that you get:
- A real accounting system from a substantial software development company, with
- First class help from a friendly support team and in agile and very responsive company
- A sophisticated accounting system at the core, with
- A very user-friendly interface for schools
So, when you're managing the financial ins and outs of a long school term; whether it's lettings or wraparound or keeping the accounts, we have a comprehensive, integrated system supported by a professional team that will help you along every step of the way.
Support is as important as the system and it’s our forté
- Our system is better
- Our support is fantastic
- We've been around longer
- We'll be here for years to come
"We have used Hoge 100’s finance system across the trust since 2011.
Our finance staff have found it very user friendly and it is extremely flexible.
Hoge’s support is always available and everyone is helpful, friendly and accommodating.
The system has undoubtedly contributed to the successful financial management of OAT academies."- Paul Nye
Chief Operating Officer
Ormiston Academies Trust
So, why buy our system?
- Market Leading Core System
- Support that is Second to None
- It's affordable
- Standard Academy Reports
- Regular Updates